Engr. Sancho A. Mabborang, DOST Undersecretary for Regional Operations, visited and probed the different project outputs of each RDI Centers and Programs of Caraga State University, held at the PLIC on August 12, 2022.
The Centers and Programs include four from the CCIS: Information and Communication Technology Center (ICTC); Center for Human-Computer Interactions (CHCI); Virtual Learning Research Center (VLRC); and Sustainable Mineral and Mining Operations using Industry 4.0 (SuMMOI).
The projects presented during the visit and their respective center and program under CCIS operations are the following:
- MARVEL, "Mining Augmented and Virtual E-Learning Technologies." CHCI, Headed by Dr. Jaymer M. Jayoma
- Mine GEARS, "Mine Geo-Technical and Environmental Assessment using Robotic Systems." SuMMOI, Headed by Engr. Rudolph Joshua U. Candare
- MAPX.PH, "Manage and Visualize Your Asset with Us." ICTC, Headed by Dr. Rolyn C. Daguil
- TRAFFIC A.I., "Design and Development of Intelligent Traffic Control and Management System." VLRC, Headed by Dr. Junrie B. Matias
- ICT4RM, "Information and Communications Technology for Responsible Mining." ICTC, Headed by Dr. Rolyn C. Daguil