We want to inform you that the ID Processing and Printing Services of the Management Information System (MIS) Office are now AVAILABLE. Old students with 201, 202, 211, and 212 prefixes as their ID numbers who still do not have their official school ID cards, please check the My Appointment Module in your MySchool accounts for the available slots set by the MIS Office. Please check the schedules below for guidance.
ID Prefix Number Schedule
201 and 202 - September 8, 2022
211 and 212 - September 9, 2022 (afternoon only)
201 and 202 - September 13, 2022
211 and 212 - September 14, 2022
201 and 202 - September 15, 2022
211 and 212 - September 16, 2022 (afternoon only)
Present the following:
Undergraduates Students and Graduate School Students
1. Printed or screenshots of Certificate of Registration (COR) and Official Receipt indicating ID Fee (Graduate School Students only)
All Undergraduate and Graduate Students must wear Polo/Blouse (with collar, any color)
NOT ALLOWED DURING ID CAPTURE
1. Cap or any headgear; Head scarf is allowed for religious or medical reasons only
2. Contact lenses or eyeglasses; Eyes should reflect the true color
3. Earrings (Allowed for the ladies only, but they should be small)
4. Excessively colored or dyed hair
Important reminders when you visit the university are the following:
1. Wear your face masks.
2. Always observe social distancing.
3. Observe silence to avoid disrupting and disturbing the offices near the ID Printing Service Area.
4. Refrain from taking pictures while inside the MIS Office.
5. To regulate the crowd of students in the HERO Learning Commons and as a proactive measure against the increasing cases of COVID-19, students are advised to leave the building after their transactions.
Please disseminate this information. Keep safe, everyone!